Wednesday 27 June 2012

Bread Series: Milk Loaf, Sesame Burger Buns and Matcha-Chocolate Swirl Bread

I think I am into making yeast bread these days. Nothing beats having homemade bread for breakfast and more importantly, Dear has been super supportive. Yeast breads are not easy to make; they are time consuming and may turn out hard like rocks. But, Dear encouraged me to keep making for practice makes perfect.

I am so glad that I am able to make soft, fluffy bread for him now.

Milk Loaf

This was amazingly aromatic, soft and fluffy.




Sesame Burger Buns

Very soft. Really soft.



Matcha-Chocolate Swirl Bread

This was slightly problematic in the bread-making process but it turned out fine. I could use less cocoa powder next time as it overwhelmed the green tea aroma.




No comments:

Post a Comment